We run an Integrated Learning Course (Applied Digital Skills) to teach design, digital marketing, and content writing. It is a multidisciplinary course breaking the traditional boundaries of commerce, tech, and arts. We believe that driven learners with regardless of their location or quality of education can compete with the global workforce if they learn to leverage the internet for learning. If you are bright and driven about bringing change in education, consider applying for Thinkering Labs.
You will have a chance to work with amazing team designers, marketers and writers that will support you while throwing tough challenges at you to ensure you are developing exposure and skills
How you will make an impact,
- You will analyze and generate reports on course delivery and student performance that help make learning effective.
- Automate processes to create templates, excel sheets, and map data capture points for course delivery, student performance, and operations that will improve efficiency.
- You will find noble yet uncommon solutions through research that change how students learn.
- Your salary will be INR upto 10,000 PM.
- 10 % bonus on completion of one year.
- 100% remote work.
This job is for you if you enjoy,
- Researching and finding nimble solutions.
- Analyzing data and creating templates on excel and word.
- Managing operations and getting things done from the others.
What will you learn as a result of this job?
- How projects can be planned, executed, and measured.
- How to review and measure the performance of all kinds.
- The role would be reporting to the founder so you will develop a depth understanding of how how to build, run and manage startups.
What will you require to apply for this role?
- Laptop with stable internet connection.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Highly disciplined and focused on execution.
- Quick learner with a growth mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
What will be your responsibility in the role?
- Report to the founder on Key Performance indicators.
- Generate reports on Execution and Delivery plans.
- Analyze student performance and prepare reports.
- Review and provide feedback on course delivery strategies.
- Managing the main course documentation and creating Standard operating procedures for students, instructors, and content strategists.
- Create and maintain trackers to ensure course goals are met.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
You have an opportunity to bring change in education through work-integrated learning.